Norolalao Robsons’ professional background is in economy and business administration with more than 20 years of experience in assisting program coordination and management in development cooperation and humanitarian aid.
Her strengths are in projects budget administration, follow-up of project implementation, information management, and supply monitoring in interdisciplinary interventions. She is endued with a high sensitivity for human contacts and intercultural communication and with distinct organisational skills.
She is part of the secretariat team and is also responsible for the Skat office management, project finance management and publications management.
||Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Economics, University of Antananarivo in Madagascar (equivalence accredited by Swissuniversities)
||French (Native), German (advanced), English (advanced )
|Years of Experience
|Country experience and regional expertise
||Indian Ocean: Madagascar, Mauritius, La Réunion
Sub-Saharan Africa: Zambia
Europe: France, Switzerland
|Select projects, roles, achievements and publications
- Finance management of the Programme Eau Potable pour la Population des Grands Lacs (PEPP): Burundi, DRC Congo and Rwanda (SDC Great Lakes Region)
- Administrator of the Backstopping Mandate for Water (SDC Global Programme Water)
- Administrator of the Backstopping Mandates for the Rural Water and Sanitation Support Programme (RWSSP) / Inter-Ministerial Water Council (IMWC) Support (SDC/SECO Kosovo)
- Organizer of the AGUASAN Workshop Series 2007-2015
- Secretary and translation services for the Swiss Small Hydro (Swiss Small Hydropower Association)
- and assistance in many other programs/projects