AGUASAN Workshop 2018
We are happy to announce the 34th AGUASAN Workshop, which will take place June 25-29, 2018 in Spiez, Switzerland on the topic of
“Leveraging the data revolution – informed decision-making for better water and sanitation management”.
This year we will be sponsoring five young water professionals to participate in the workshop. This includes international flight and train ticket to and from the venue, food, accommodation, facilities and field trip.
Have you recently finished your education (degree, apprenticeship, vocational training etc.) and started your career (job, volunteering, start-up or similar) in the water and sanitation sector and wish to apply for the Young Water Professional Sponsorship?
To qualify, you must fulfil the following criteria:
– You are between 20 and 30 years old.
– You have been pursuing your career for a maximum of 2 years (must be related to the topic).
– You can cover your visa fees, travel insurance, airport transfer in your home country and any other personal expenses.
This is the application procedure:
– Record a 2-minute video before filling out the application form. In the video introduce yourself, explain the roles and responsibilities you have in your young professional career and what your motivation is to take part in the AGUASAN Workshop.
– Once you have recorded the video, you can proceed with this application form where you will be able to upload the video and will answer several other questions regarding your interests for the workshop.
Please find more details in the attached invitation letter and announcement.
If you don’t need any sponsorship, please also follow the online application link.
Applications will be accepted until March 20th, 2018 in the online application form.
If you wish to forward this information to partner organisations, please feel free to do so.
In case you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
Find more information on AGUASAN Community of Practice