Production of four short animated films (in English and French) to succinctly communicate key aspects of professional borehole siting, procurement, drilling and supervision to managers and field personnel.
Knowledge Sharing, Networking, Training & Capacity Building
- Development of film concepts, scripts and visual messages
Name of Staff involved and functions performed:
Project Manager: Kerstin Danert
Project Staff: Sean Furey
Name of Client(s)
UNICEF and National Groundwater Association
Description of the Project:
As part of a wider collaboration on cost-effective borehole drilling, the following four animated films were developed, put online (Youtube & Vimeo), and popularised via social media:
- The importance of good borehole siting
- Les forages: l’importance de bien choisir le site d’implantation
Borehole Drilling Supervision:
Borehole Construction quality:
- Why are some boreholes better than others?
- Pourquoi certains forages sont-ils meilleurs que d’autres?
Procurement and contract management: