Description of the Project:
The objectives of this mandate is to support Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation in both day-to-day management and in strategic work for the development of the network.
Skat’s main activities are:
- On the management side: contribution to the organization of steering board & general assemblies, customer acquisition & retention, moderation of working groups; organization of study tours;
- On the strategic side: support to the SWP steering board to create a vision and develop strategic partnerships (i.e. with Regional Development Banks) & to reflect on innovative financing (i.e. impact investing and the role a network like SWP could play).
The following pillars have been set up by the Swiss Water Partnership:
- 1st pillar “Dynamic Learning”: SWP as knowledge hub and knowlede setter (think tank activities)
- 2nd pillar “Strong Swiss Voice”: SWP facilitating an enabling environment for cross sector partnerships for innovative solution for water
- 3rd pillar “Water Dialogue”: SWP engagement in the implementation and the monitoring of the SDG 6