- HTN - Network for Cost-effective Technologies in Water Supply
- basin - Building Advisory Service and Information Network
- International Networks for Knowledge Sharing
- Participation of Decision-Makers in Networks for Knowledge Sharing
- A Networked Research Approach
- Work the Net (spanish version)
- Work the Net (portuguese version)
- Work the Net (2nd Edition)
- People, Politics, the Environment and Rural Water Supplies
- Community Water Supply in Switzerland
- Procurement, Costing & Pricing and Contract Management
Work the Net (2nd Edition)
This is a hands-on guide for setting up, structuring, managing, monitoring and evaluating networks efficiently and effectively. It focuses on the operational issues of networks and explains the most important aspects of making them work.
The guide addresses networking practitioners as well as other professionals wishing to establish a network.
The guide has several aids to help you to access the information.
- A flowchart showing a typical process for establishing and managing a network.
- The most important aspects of some sections are summarised in checklists.
- Many aspects of networking relate to each other. The guide has cross-references leading to related information.
- In order to illustrate better different aspects of network management, the guide presents real examples from existing networks.
- Bearing in mind that the guide is not exhaustive, there is a section on resources such as books, publications, and websites.
We hope you will find useful tips to help you meet the challenge of networking.
A maximum of two hardcopies of this guide are available for free. If more copies are required, administrative and mailing costs will be billed.
You can request the printed version of this guide at:
Published by: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Authors: Bertha Camacho, Lucia Auge, Balthas Seibhold, Dr. Jan Schwaab
The 20 latest Blog Posts
The 8 latest Portfolio Entries
- About us
- Advanced Search
- Annual Reports
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Building & Settlement
- Burkina Faso
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ECOWAS countries
- El Salvador
- Energy & Climate
- Great Britain
- Join us
- Networks & Knowledge Management
- News & Events
- Our Clients
- Our Expertise
- Our geographical experience
- Our Projects
- Our Services
- Our Staff
- Publications search
- Sierra Leone
- Skat Consulting Ltd. News – December 2015
- Skat Consulting Ltd. News – December 2016
- Skat News – December 2014
- Skat News – September 2013
- Skat News -August 2011
- Skat News – December 2010
- Skat News December 2012
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Vision and Mission
- Waste Management
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Our Story
- How we work
- Our Foundation
- Our Networks